Stone Sour confirmed forSoundwave 2013
Wed 25th Jul, 2012 in Local News
Corey Taylor has confirmed that he’ll be back on the Soundwave festival lineup for the third year running.
Following visits with Stone Sour in 2011 and Slipknot earlier this year, Taylor has told Blunt magazine that he’ll will be bringing Stone Sour back for another Soundwave festival tour in 2013.
Festival boss AJ Maddah told a Twitter follower last week that he’s “not sure about other promoters. But [when band’s leak announcements] it does my head in. Big time” so he probably won’t be overly impressed by Taylor’s announcement. When he was asked back in May if Stone Sour were a possibility of being included on the Soundwave 2013 lineup he simply replied with an unusually tight lipped “yes”.
Stone Sour are set to release a double concept album _ House of Gold and Bones_ in the lead up to the 2013 Soundwave tour with the first volume of the record due in October this year and part two scheduled for release next year.
Corey Taylor just told us that Stone Sour are confirmed for for Soundwave 2013. Stoked! #SW13— Blunt Magazine (@bluntmag) July 25, 2012