Image for Big Day Out 2nd lineup, changes to Perth and Adelaide

Big Day Out 2nd lineup,changes to Perth and Adelaide

After weeks of forum conjecture and ill-informed bets, we can finally confirm just who will be joining the likes of Soundgarden, Kanye West and Kasabian at Big Day Out 2012.

Heading up the second lineup is Noel Gallagher, making his first trip to Australia as a solo artist to show off tunes from his album High Flying Birds – which was (somewhat controversially) described by its FasterLouder reviewer as “something quite magnificent, potentially his best songwriting since the first two Oasis records.” According to NZ radio station 95bFM, Gallagher will also perform at least ”...eight Oasis tracks during the set.”

Yesterday Big Day Out confirmed triple j Unearthed bands for each city, which included three FL Playlisters – King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard (Melbourne), Dune Rats (Gold Coast) and The Growl (Perth) along with Honey Pies (Adelaide) and Underlights (Sydney)

Changes to Perth, Adelaide and Auckland

There is also some huge changes announced for Perth, Adelaide and Auckland. In 2012 these events in these cities will be downsized to four stages – “The original Big Day Out + Boiler Room”

In Adelaide that means Kanye West, The Living End and Mariachi El Bronx will no longer be performing.

The Perth event has moved to Brownes Stadium and Kanye West, Hilltop Hoods and The Living End will not be performing.

Auckland Big Day Out has already been forced to cancel Odd Future and now Kanye won’t be playing either. According to NZ radio station 95bFM, the main stage will no longer have a a D barrier but the festival capacity will remain the same.

Punters who have already purchased tickets for Perth, Adelaide or Auckland will get a $20 merch voucher and have been given two options if unhappy – they can exchange their tickets for a ticket in any other city or get a refund until 30th November.

Update: Big Day Out promoter has also explained the reasons for the decision in an interview with triple j’s Hack.

The 2nd Big Day Out 2012 lineup

Noel Gallagher
Nero (Boiler Room headliner)
The Vaccines
Cairo Knife Fight
I Am Giant
The Adults
Mt Eden Dubstep
Six60
Midnight Youth
Parkway Drive (already part of 1st BDO lineup, now added to NZ lineup)

*East Cost only (Das Racist also playing in NZ)
^New Zealand only

Unearthed bands:
Dune Rates – Gold Coast
Underlights – Sydney
King Gizzard and The Lizard Wizard
Honey Pies – Adelaide
The Growl – Perth

Friday 20th January – Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland
Sunday 22nd January – Parklands, Gold Coast
Thursday 26th January – Showgrounds, Sydney
Sunday 29th January – Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne
Friday 3rd February – Showgrounds, Adelaide
Sunday 5th February- Brownes Stadium, Perth (new venue)

CHECK OUT THE FIRST ROUND ANNOUNCEMENT

Comments

mondo22

mondo22 said on the 9th Nov, 2011

sucked in BDO you awful piece of shit

crob said on the 9th Nov, 2011

where can i listen to this interview with uncie ken?

Daft Punks Lip Sweat

Daft Punks Lip Sweat said on the 9th Nov, 2011

I definitely think there is way too many. Especially now that most festivals are pushing $150+ people are finding it a lot harder to part with their cash. The fact that we have so many festivals also means that the number of acts people wanna see is usually spread over a number of festivals instead of all being consolidated into one or two festivals, again making it harder for people to part with their cash.

Just my opinion on the whole festival scene.

sarcasm_mister

sarcasm_mister said on the 9th Nov, 2011

Just my opinion on the whole festival scene.

hopefully when we reach festival equilibrium we'll also start getting stronger lineups.

the question is. which will survive and which won't??

crob said on the 9th Nov, 2011

I think this is the main issue... i get that inflation would increase prices, but fuck going to more then 2-3 festivals with prices +150

crob said on the 9th Nov, 2011

thanks man

Death of Marat

Death of Marat said on the 9th Nov, 2011

the gap between bdo and soundwave is shortening. 2013 is going to be an interesting summer.

Nosyt

Nosyt said on the 9th Nov, 2011

who will survive and what will be left of them?

yes i feel bad

tauiwi

tauiwi said on the 9th Nov, 2011

Sorry man, I know nothing about them, just guessing where it would be. He might even end up supporting Kasabian but i think its unlikely.

Someone was supposed to PM me...

Noel is going to be headlining the green stage, its been confirmed, so I'm very happy with that considering I have a ticket already...

Daft Punks Lip Sweat

Daft Punks Lip Sweat said on the 9th Nov, 2011

the question is. which will survive and which won't??

I can definitely see this happening. Out of the majors I can definitely see Laneway, Splendour, Meredith, Golden Plains, Soundwave & BDO surviving as they have all arguable found their niche markets. I can see Parklife slipping away unless they decide on a sole direction in which they want to take the festival instead of being a "bit of everything" festival. Also, as Stereosonic & Future are the two biggest dance festivals and are pretty much competing with each other in terms of scale & acts, I can see only one surviving.

Death of Marat

Death of Marat said on the 9th Nov, 2011

as long as i always have creamfields to get munted at.

tauiwi

tauiwi said on the 9th Nov, 2011

I've ambitiously started to put together a timetable, think it's half on the money.

By the way don't care for most of the boiler room crap

Daft Punks Lip Sweat

Daft Punks Lip Sweat said on the 9th Nov, 2011

I think Kimbra on the main stage is a little bit ambitious.. Hilltops will definitely be main stage too.

Piko

Piko said on the 9th Nov, 2011

Hilltops and Foster should be main stage i think

monokhrome_nite

monokhrome_nite said on the 9th Nov, 2011

Would've thought Odd Future were a boiler room act, tbh.

yetiite

yetiite said on the 9th Nov, 2011

West saoid Kanye was 1:45 and Soundgarden would be 1:30 sets. And Odd Future will be on during the day.

yetiite

yetiite said on the 9th Nov, 2011

Future isn't going anywhere. They've got the best line-up of the summer. Personally, I hope Laneway either expands or goes away. It's such a waste of good bands. Seeing the Antlers in a glorified shed in Brisbanr with about 30 people was a travesty. And the main stage sound last year was criminal.

Braveheart81 said on the 9th Nov, 2011

I thought that this had something to do with the fact that it was becoming too logistically difficult to move all the stages around in time so they were trying to order another set from the UK for Perth and Adelaide.

oldgregg

oldgregg said on the 9th Nov, 2011

laneway is one of the best festivals I've attended, i don't see it going anywhere. and everyone who attends likes how it is. it's a medium sized solid festival for medium sized solid acts.

sarcasm_mister

sarcasm_mister said on the 9th Nov, 2011

or maybe it could just stop going to Brisbane. just sayin......

tyler07 said on the 9th Nov, 2011

1hr45 is awesome for Yeezy. He has a fair chunk of material to cover, not to mention pretty much all of 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy'.

hearsz

hearsz said on the 9th Nov, 2011

Sent you a PM this arvo and just checked my "sent" folder now so you should have received it, so check your Inbox again I guess. let me know by PM if you got the details. :D

shazie said on the 9th Nov, 2011

Went to Brisbane laneway this year. Was true the main stage was quiet but I luckily spent the day at the other stages apart from foals and cut copy. Sydney laneway main stage had much better sound. Hoping brisbane fix up the sound for the main stage though, the other 2 stages sound seemed to be just fine.

Laneway has to be my favourite festival in terms of the friendly crowd and the amount of interesting bands they always get coming here for the first time. Also checking out tons of great new music for the bands I don't know when they make the announcement is always fun.

Victim

Victim said on the 9th Nov, 2011

By the way don't care for most of the boiler room crap

Regurgitator won't be main stage, and Foster The People definitely should be on there in the same sort of slot, that's the most glaring mistake you have there. Kimbra would probably swap with Hilltop Hoods in terms of stages, not necessarily times.

I saw a couple of people mention the timetables would be out soon, I assume that means December sometime? As from memory it's normally the first week in January or thereabouts. It won't be a bad idea to get them out early, as some borderline people will probably be swayed easier once they realise they'll still have a whole day worth of acts to see despite being underwhelmed or disliking certain acts. I couldn't go last year, and the lineup didn't have me caring about that at first, but once I saw how my day would've gone if I was there going by the timetable, it still would've been great fun.

Jose Cuervo said on the 9th Nov, 2011

All i hope is that no one fucks with PGW I'll be happy....that and subsonic are the only 2 fests that will get me back with out a line up anymore

ThatDude123 said on the 9th Nov, 2011

I'd say Fuzzy would be looking at consolidating their business after a few mild-selling fests this year so a downsized Parklife sounds more likely. Future are actually really business savvy and with about 3 tiers of ticketing options and the lay-by option (which, btw, is already a regular thing in Europe and would probably save a lot of Australian fests) means they're making a profit without selling out any state. Stereosonic recently upgraded to the fucking ANZ Stadium and surrounds, it's now the biggest EDM Fest in Australia. It wont go anywhere.

Laneway expanding is kind of anti-laneway's MO. People complained when they upgraded venues this year to fit more people in.

So, "apparently" BDO were in some sort of bidding war with Soundwave to get Slipknot and/or System

Lots of this article is shit-stirring fluff (the whole Soundwave being part-owned by BDO thing, as well as I think that cockblocking BDO ticket sales isn't Paul Dainty's thing), but I do agree that maybe - maybe - AJ's full-on social media model, including being the face of his brand, is actually reaching more people and gaining more publicity for less overhead expense than BDO is. Hell, the dialogue "Aunty Meredith" has with their potential audience is probably reaching more people than the current BDO campaigns.

Jose Cuervo said on the 9th Nov, 2011

From what Ive heard fuzzy/parkife have scored themselves a fantastic person for behind the scenes to help the festivals. I can see that growing from strength to strength in the next few years again

Daft Punks Lip Sweat

Daft Punks Lip Sweat said on the 9th Nov, 2011

That reminds me, did you wanna have beers at some point at Subsonic if we aren't too trollyed?

Not in the short-term obviously but even now they are beginning to recycle acts so it begs the question of what will happen in the long term.

Jose Cuervo said on the 9th Nov, 2011

Totes....I will be in the group of people in a gazebo playing guitars, banjos and madolins. Well that's what a lot of my friends were like last year. You also might get a chance to meet Dream Brother too. He will be bouncing around and its his bday on the friday.

Oh and phone reception is terrible there, so im taking some walkie talkies, think itll be a good idea, but the festival isnt that big.

yeah thats the end of my ranting for now

Quicky

Quicky said on the 9th Nov, 2011

I'm hoping timetables are next two weeks. I'm thinking of actually seeing Kanye at a Sydney show if he does one but doesn't seem very likely at the moment. I'd pay for it. I really want to see Best Coast at a sideshow but doesn't look like I'll be seeing her because of my age :(

Daft Punks Lip Sweat

Daft Punks Lip Sweat said on the 9th Nov, 2011

yeah thats the end of my ranting for now

Walkie talkies are a good idea. Yeah I'm actually looking forward to the lack of phone reception there, cutting contact with everyone I know for a few days will be fun. Are you in the VIP camping area or just the normal area? Birthday drinks with Dream Brother perhaps?

Jose Cuervo said on the 9th Nov, 2011

Well the last 2 festivals kanye has done in the country he hasn't done sideshows, so I dont think the chances are high for him to do it this time

Jose Cuervo said on the 9th Nov, 2011

I'm not in VIP, but really its virtually the same area to camp in. The only advantage of the VIP area are their own seperate toilets and showers, btu who the fuck showers at festivals, srsly

ThatDude123 said on the 9th Nov, 2011

Recycling acts, I think, is something we are just going to have to get accustomed to. It shows that only three, four maybe, of this summer's festivals have headliners that would be considered a "major" coup. I think what will improve the scene is a consolidation of the festival scene, with a lot less overkill of acts that do tour frequently, especially local acts.

I'd actually go as far as to suggest that if a local act appeared on every current festival bill over a summer (like Washington, Art vs Science, Cloud Control have all done), they're facing the possibility of tiring their audience way too early.

Daft Punks Lip Sweat

Daft Punks Lip Sweat said on the 9th Nov, 2011

Yeah I wasn't really fussed about where we camped it was just an added bonus with the cheap early bird ticks. I think a daily swim in the river will do me just fine. How big is the festival site overall? Distance to walk between stages?

Jose Cuervo said on the 9th Nov, 2011

from the end of the campsite to the end of the fest is 5, maybe 10 minutes max ahahah its tiny, but they do brilliantly with little to no sound bleeding. Oh protip as well, bring like an inflateable ring or something, my friends started doing a thing where they would go on a small hike up stream then jsut sit in a ring and just float down the river with beers in hand. was pretty awesome hahaha

Ah fuck im getting excited for this, seriously so much fun because everyone is jsut so relaxed and friendly

Daft Punks Lip Sweat

Daft Punks Lip Sweat said on the 9th Nov, 2011

Lack of sound bleed is good news. Thanks for the tip, I can see my self spending a lot of time in the river, maybe too much time even. Ah well. Yeah I've only heard good things about it so I'm pretty pumped.

Apparat opening with Arcadia is going to be fucking sublime.

Daft Punks Lip Sweat

Daft Punks Lip Sweat said on the 9th Nov, 2011

Are you referring to the lineup or Jose's and I's discussion about Subsonic?

Jose Cuervo said on the 9th Nov, 2011

Well they have hammocks set up at one of hte stages too which is pretty tits

Apparat opening with Arcadia is going to be fucking sublime.

Both imo

chico21

chico21 said on the 9th Nov, 2011

By the way don't care for most of the boiler room crap

isn't there some rule about the Aussie headliner has to be second last on one of the main stages?

chico21

chico21 said on the 9th Nov, 2011

so tempted to go to this. looks so much fun.

Daft Punks Lip Sweat

Daft Punks Lip Sweat said on the 10th Nov, 2011

Comeeeeeee. I can get you $70 VIP camping tickets if you are interested instead of paying the $150 price they are now.

EDIT: You too Dave, don't be a shit kent.

Piko

Piko said on the 10th Nov, 2011

Come to Homebake instead!!!

Jose Cuervo said on the 10th Nov, 2011

SUbsonic is cheaper and byo

Quicky

Quicky said on the 10th Nov, 2011

Mate you are way off

1) Papa Vs Pretty, Kimbra, The Vaccines won't be main stage. Regurgitator, Architecture In Helsinki and The Getaway Plan have a chance but still side stage material.
2) Odd Future = boiler room
3) Hilltop = main stage
4) Jezabels won't play that early in the day.
5) Battles played at 7pm back in 2008.

daveyac8881

daveyac8881 said on the 10th Nov, 2011

Stereo just upgraded it's main stage in Sydney to ANZ Stadium after selling out the showgrounds- it's now the largest capacity festival in Australia

Future managed to find extra room to cram in 20,000 more people at the racecourse and sell it out, and even managed to find enough people in Perth to sell their festival out!

These 2 and Soundwave are doing the best of all of them, they aren't going anywhere.

re: lineup

EDIT: You too Dave, don't be a shit kent.

I really want to go to Subsonic but at the moment I am forced to miss that + one of my closest friend's 21st + 3 other 21sts and a 50th + Sydmun + some other shit I've stopped counting to go to Elton John in the Hunter Valley with my whole family. :(

tyler07 said on the 10th Nov, 2011

Main stage - Yeezy, Soundgarden, MCR, Kasabian, Parkway Drive, Living End, Hilltop Hoods
Green - Noel Gallagher, Getaway Plan, Frenzal, Amity, Foster the People
Converse - Cage the Elephant, Best Coast, Vaccines, Cavalera Conspiracy
Boiler - Nero, OFWGKTA, Royksopp, Drapht, Bassnectar

I've bolded the acts that I actually give a fuck about.

Hinee

Hinee said on the 10th Nov, 2011

I've only ever heard of like.... 3 acts on subsonic but shit it sounds good. The nudist beach sounds dangerous though

Braveheart81 said on the 10th Nov, 2011

Barrington Tops is a nice area. I used to do a lot of whitewater kayaking around there.

On the way you can also stop at the bridge leading into Stratford which crosses the Avon River. Our very own Stratford upon Avon.

Hinee

Hinee said on the 10th Nov, 2011

i wish qld would get a boutique fest like this. we certainly have the scenery for it, but shit like the lost weekend and bam! just had stars in their eyes. make me a 2 day september-october mini-woodford-esque fest for < $130 and i'll be there every year.

chico21

chico21 said on the 10th Nov, 2011

Yeah I haven't heard of most acts either, but from all reports it's just a great festival to go to. I won't make it this year but will definitely be one on the books for the future.

Barrington Tops is beautiful. Would be fun just to have a laid-back, camping, BYO festival.

chico21

chico21 said on the 10th Nov, 2011

mmm agreed. no one wants sunburned pink bits.

Hinee

Hinee said on the 11th Nov, 2011

more dangerous for the fact that i would inevitably get fully into the spirit of the name.

Daft Punks Lip Sweat

Daft Punks Lip Sweat said on the 11th Nov, 2011

As I later said obviously not in the short term but in the long term I think it will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Victim

Victim said on the 12th Nov, 2011

I just realised for Melbourne, because the Green Stage finishes at the same time as the main stage (all stages finish at 10pm, Boiler Room goes until 11pm) - It's going to be a clash between Kanye and Noel Gallagher...

Understandable clash as two different types of music etc. but as someone who likes both, I'm torn just thinking about it already. I saw Kanye twice in 2006, but he's released a lot since then, and if his performance is similar to the Coachella/Splendour show, I wouldn't want to miss it. On the other hand, having not seen Oasis live and liking his solo album, seeing Noel and his recent playlists finishing with Don't Look Back in Anger etc. that would be a great end to the day as well.

Hmmmm :confused: Maybe first half of and second half of Noel depending on where I am in the crowd/D..

ThatDude123 said on the 12th Nov, 2011

Green - Noel Gallagher, Getaway Plan, Frenzal, Amity, Foster the People
Converse - Cage the Elephant, Best Coast, Vaccines, Cavalera Conspiracy
Boiler - Nero, OFWGKTA, Royksopp, Drapht, Bassnectar

I've bolded the acts that I actually give a fuck about.

lol MCR headlining over Kasabian when it was announced that kasabian is one of three headliners
lolx2 Parkway drive headlining over Living end when they almost sold out the ent cent last year
lolx3 placing odd future in a postion to potentially clash with Kanye's 1hr 45min set.

ThatDude123 said on the 12th Nov, 2011

Okay I may as well try my hand at a timetable for you all. I'm guessing there will be significantly less bands playing the main this year due to the longer playing times for Kanye and Soundgarden. That or they'll reduce everyone's sets. On this timetable, for example, MCR plays at like 4pm in GC/Melb so yeah:

MAIN
Kanye (playing 8:15-10, 8:45-10:30 in syd)
Soundgarden (playing 6:45-8, 7:15-8:30 in syd)
Kasabian

Mariachi el Bronx
Best Coast
The Jezabels
The Vaccines
Boy and bear
Stonefield

Now someone timetable that and figure out your day

sarcasm_mister

sarcasm_mister said on the 12th Nov, 2011

if kanye and soundgarden have agreed to do longer sets. maybe BDO should get on it and start making a big deal out of it. might not make a massive difference in the minds of many people but it will certainly make some difference. with the state of the festival at the moment they could do with a boost like that.

ThatDude123 said on the 12th Nov, 2011

I just updated the posts, and considering the usual 15 minute changeover from 2nd last to last headliner, that pushes everyone back even more. in GC/Melb, means Foster the People are playing during the hottest part of the day.

tyler07 said on the 12th Nov, 2011

I didn't put them in order, like, at all... It was more just likely stage allocations due to the amount of derp in this thread.

ThatDude123 said on the 12th Nov, 2011

Also, with Perth and Adelaide only having four stages, and the removal of only three acts from the bill (come to think of it, they were probably all main stage acts so that means MEB are main), it'd be a safe beat that the other two are the hot produce and lilyworld.

No lilyworld at Perth and Adelaide BDO. One of BDO's better features and it's gone.

batdan

batdan said on the 12th Nov, 2011

Can we keep this thread about Adelaide and Perth? I mean we don't even get a full BDO and now you are all fapping about your
2 mainstage predictions

cunts.

Piko

Piko said on the 12th Nov, 2011

Sorry Batdan!

Albert: I have to disagree, I'd be tempted to throw art v science and battles into the boiler rather than architecture in helsinki and draft.

andy_chalmers_102

andy_chalmers_102 said on the 12th Nov, 2011

My guess would be that MEB are playing Lilyworld, hence their absence in Perth and Adelaide.

monokhrome_nite

monokhrome_nite said on the 12th Nov, 2011

But they're still playing Auckland, and that's sans Lilyworld too

chrisdsingh

chrisdsingh said on the 12th Nov, 2011

no one is playing new zealand because music is offensive and inspires people to kill people.

snapcrackleROCK

snapcrackleROCK said on the 13th Nov, 2011

Your music kills people, Dewey.

grattan said on the 30th Nov, 2011

WHY IS JJJ PLAYING A DUBSTEP REMIX OF ARRON CARTER!? SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK!

It's a prank, right? Like Lewi McKirdy?

Oh... wait this is Nero?

Fafucksake - do people really like this?

Daft Punks Lip Sweat

Daft Punks Lip Sweat said on the 30th Nov, 2011

Looks like we know where you'll be come 10pm at Melbourne Big Day Out..

sarcasm_mister

sarcasm_mister said on the 30th Nov, 2011

Nero is easily one of the worst artists triple j has ever advocated, thats saying something considering their love affair with aussie hip hop.

daveyac8881

daveyac8881 said on the 30th Nov, 2011

Worst Boiler Room headliner of all time? Seems like there is no competition

Quicky

Quicky said on the 2nd Dec, 2011

Can't believe BDO bombed on getting great dance acts like The Prodigy, The Chemical Brothers, Basement Jaxx and now they think that M.I.A. and Nero are acceptable. M.I.A. was so shit when I saw her.

monokhrome_nite

monokhrome_nite said on the 2nd Dec, 2011

She was a bit meh live, yeah.

But her albums fucking rule. Kala is, like, top 10 of the decade.

Braveheart81 said on the 2nd Dec, 2011

Where are the good new dance acts?

Prodigy, Chem Brothers and Basement Jaxx have been around forever.

ThatDude123 said on the 2nd Dec, 2011

Mainstream dance has really gone downhill imo. When your headliners are the fucking SHM, David Guetta and Nero, you know something is wrong.

Nosyt

Nosyt said on the 2nd Dec, 2011

That's pretty close to a 'Back in my day' post

ThatDude123 said on the 2nd Dec, 2011

In which case, the fact that I'm only 21 makes it even more depressing.

daveyac8881

daveyac8881 said on the 2nd Dec, 2011

Armin Van Buuren has been around for ages but he's only really become headliner material in Australia recently and he's awesome. Tiësto and Deadmau5 aren't as shit as the acts you named. Only 2/3 of SHM suck. Other than those guys we have Justice, and maybe someone can convince Eric Prydz to get on a plane... I'm out

Quicky

Quicky said on the 2nd Dec, 2011

Deadmau5 is great. Was hoping he would headline the Boiler Room next year. So unlucky.

daveyac8881

daveyac8881 said on the 2nd Dec, 2011

He's not great he's just not atrocious imo. He hasn't been great for years

Victim

Victim said on the 11th Dec, 2011

This was posted in the BDO section prediction thread by someone else, but I thought it was worth posting in here, so it's not lost/missed by some others that might be interested on hearing from Ken West about all things BDO '12 (ie. Prince, Blink, Eminem, NZ, Lees, festival market etc.).

i recommend you guys watch this. clears up a bunch of shit, even the whole prince and blink 182 thing

Apparently the timetables are being released Monday/today too. I've been saying, and agree with what Ken West says, that once the timetables are out it should start looking more appealing on paper for those who don't rate it/don't like Kanye.

crob said on the 11th Dec, 2011

pretty good interview....

Quicky

Quicky said on the 11th Dec, 2011

It would be really good if Ken West spoke to the media on more occasions.

crob said on the 11th Dec, 2011

yeah, but because he doesn't do many interviews it makes the few that he does do worth watching.... i would love to see a interview with AJ about his PR moves with twitter...

also if anyone having issues watching the video try this youtube link (it kept cutting out for me)

daveyac8881

daveyac8881 said on the 12th Dec, 2011

NZ looks a lot worse on paper

Quicky

Quicky said on the 12th Dec, 2011

So true. My day looks boring without Kanye, Odd Future, The Jezabels, Amity Affliction.

Victim

Victim said on the 12th Dec, 2011

True, I guess I was just thinking of the East Coast shows. Although it doesn't seem to be just the rest that are voicing their anger.

Braveheart81 said on the 12th Dec, 2011

I see you've scheduled an afternoon nap. Wise move.

crob said on the 12th Dec, 2011

and i was under the opinion that i was the only one who thought The Jezabels are overrated

ThatDude123 said on the 13th Dec, 2011

Actually did this at Homebake. Was one of the best parts of the day.

daveyac8881

daveyac8881 said on the 13th Dec, 2011

Really? I thought I was the only one who thought they were shit! Rejoice!

Quicky

Quicky said on the 13th Dec, 2011

Live with it. I love all their releases.

ThatDude123 said on the 14th Dec, 2011

It's good to hear your current treatment plan for your insomnia is going well, then!

Quicky

Quicky said on the 14th Dec, 2011

Haha you've been looking at my Last.fm?

Braveheart81 said on the 14th Dec, 2011

Did you do the HSC this year Quicky?

If so, I hope you were happy with your results!

Quicky

Quicky said on the 14th Dec, 2011

Not doing it till next year. Not looking foward to the next year ahead of me but then I'll be free and I can come visit you all in the small clubs and bars.

batdan

batdan said on the 15th Dec, 2011

Mariachi El Bronx and The Bronx double set! BDO has redeemed itself!

Ken I'm fucking excited!

Adelaide is GO.

Braveheart81 said on the 22nd Dec, 2011

Perth BDO moved to McCallum Park on the Victoria Park foreshore.

There are 165 more comments. View them all