Muso's Connection

Bassist looking for a band....

Tools
adge +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 1
Bassist looking for a band....
im a bassist. im looking for a band. im 26 and been playing for 13 years. i have pro gear, and transport. im based in sydney metro.

influences- almost anything. i dont want to play in a hardcore band, nor do i want to play in a josh pyke cover band, something in the middle would be nice.

music is a love for me, i want a band who's taking it seriously. the song comes first, not your haircut.

if i havent offended you yet-

adgewalton at gmail dot com

cheers!
adge +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 1
still looking!!!!!!

adge..
sam249 +

fucker

Times thanked
< 1
check out - www.myspace.com/samschindler07 ...see if its ur thing....
adge +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 1
hey sam,

thanks, but not my cup of tea. good luck with your search..

adge..
sullja +

yep

Times thanked
< 0
hi adge,

still looking for band? i'm looking to form a new band in a similar(ish) style to my last band - www.myspace.com/canvasonline

me? 31 & play guitar / vox. get back to me if you're interested.

matt.
JacquiL +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 0
Recording artist/singer/songwriter looking for band members
recording artist/singer/songwriter looking for band members to start performing/promoting newly released album in sydney.
check out jacquilee dot com or jacqui lee on itunes & let me know if you're interested. style is indie pop
beautifuldisaster +

this band ROX!

Times thanked
< 0
Im looking for a serious bassist for my alternative/punk/pop/rock band im forming. I have connections to get gigs all over sydney and play as support to top Sydney band TheArt.

Let me know if you are interested? Not looking at doing hardcore stuff or cheesy pop, so should suit your needs.

letskilllucy@hotmail.com
adge +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 1
im still looking... apologies to the last 2 peeps, ive not been here in a while... are you still looking?

cheers..
beautifuldisaster +

this band ROX!

Times thanked
< 0
yes I am still looking as well.
Version_6 +

thinking how he managed to spend 30k on guitar gear.

Times thanked
< 0
hey man, i'm a guitarist with another guitarist/drummer looking to replace our bassist and continue writing songs. www.soundcloud.com/daystaraustralia

for some very early demos. we wanna write in a nickleback (not the acoustic stuff), foo fighters, three days grace,middle period metallica and various other hard rock melodic stuff. if you like those rough as guts demos, email me for some newer more polished demos of some newer songs.

daystartheband(at)gmail.com

also, i'd recommend ignoring 'beautifuldisaster'. she's an egomaniac with delusions of grandeur and no actual writing ability, singing ability or band. i say this from experience just to save anyone else the headache she puts everyone through.
beautifuldisaster +

this band ROX!

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by Version_6 View Post

also, i'd recommend ignoring 'beautifuldisaster'. she's an egomaniac with delusions of grandeur and no actual writing ability, singing ability or band. i say this from experience just to save anyone else the headache she puts everyone through.

Sorry, had to report that one, Six. Utterly insensitive, highly offensive and exceptionally rude. That is really a new low for you. I have NEVER bagged you out on here yet you have done that to me with utter vindictiveness. extremely offended and may actually consider legal action as it is defamatory and slander.

Sorry, you overstepped the line, Six. FL now knows of this post and I hope they throw the book at you because your comments were totally uncalled for and frankly very rude and unnecessary.

I will not stoop to your level Six and comment on your singing ability, writing ability or band members (from which i do however recall that your bassist quit, plus I am a lyricist but actually have the ability to write full songs I prefer to write lyrics)? Oh and you continue to trawl here. my connections are all 100% real. sorry to disappoint you there.

Just to let Version 6 know (surely an update should be available by now as this version must have a virus), I have an almost full band (waiting on a guitarist to get back to me) including a drummer and bassist (both of whom are girls and very talented), and am looking to start rehearsing within the next week. Should be lots of fun and I will enjoy myself.

Sorry Adge, since replying to your post, I have found everyone I was looking for, thanks for the interest though. Will keep you in mind if I need another bassist if this one does not work out. Maybe have a few rehearsals with Six but considering what he called me, I would think carefully about whether his band is the right one for you. I am not out to attack him or discredit him, I am merely stating my opinion.
Version_6 +

Times thanked
< 0
haha, you're funny holly.
Version_6 +

Times thanked
< 0
also, fyi, a lawsuit of defamation can only be brought forward if the defamation is actually true. so, if you do pursue a case against me, you would be admitting all i said about you was 100% true and honest.
adge +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 1
Hey "Version_6"...

Quote:

Originally Posted by version_6 View Post

hey man, i'm a guitarist with another guitarist/drummer looking to replace our bassist and continue writing songs. www.soundcloud.com/daystaraustralia

for some very early demos. we wanna write in a nickleback (not the acoustic stuff), foo fighters, three days grace,middle period metallica and various other hard rock melodic stuff. if you like those rough as guts demos, email me for some newer more polished demos of some newer songs.

daystartheband(at)gmail.com

im actually going to ignore you pal, anyone who mentions the "n" word should be banished, especially when mentioning bands they sound like, in my very loud opinion.

now that those two are done having their little spat- anyone else out there looking for a bass player? it'd help if you were sane!!!! (not essential)
Brommers +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 0
hi mate, i've just emailed you a track. it's in early stages of production. but should give you an idea. cheers, phil.
osebastian +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 0
well what can i say after all that?! anyway - mate my drummer and i are looking for a bass player and we have already got some stuff under our belt. why dont you pm me your digits, ill buzz ya and we can talk. were sydney metro too.

or email me olliesebastian at gmx dot com

thanks
adge +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 1
osebastian- i believe we've jammed, on covers i recall.
osebastian +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by adge View Post

osebastian- i believe we've jammed, on covers i recall.

was that about 4 odd months ago? anyway let me know if youd like to jam again. we have a lot of originals happening now.
osebastian +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by osebastian View Post

was that about 4 odd months ago? anyway let me know if youd like to jam again. we have a lot of originals happening now.

actually im not sure we have?
Draw +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 0
hey adge, i sing in a band called draw, we are currently looking for a bass player to finish our line up.

if you are still looking and would like to here what we have written

soundcloud dot com / ninja-rap (sorry about the link)

take it easy

michael

« Previous Thread Next Thread »