All About The Music

Escape The Fate, Pierce The Veil, Buried In Verona @ UNSW Roundhouse, Sydney (30/04/2011)

Tools
beetthesystem +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 2
Escape The Fate, Pierce The Veil, Buried In Verona @ UNSW Roundhouse, Sydney (30/04/2011)
just a few points as to why i do not like this review.
1. have the photo of the actual band. the photo you put up was an old photo when ronnie radke was still in the band.
2. this review was much too long. 2 pages is too long. the sentences were poorly structured, and at some points pretty dumb. there was a lot of unnecessary comments.
3. i am very surprised you thought craig performed poorly towards the end. i did not see any fatigue, he simply took his shirt off during the aftermath because he was hot. he performed absolutely amazing, showing no lacking in any area. he did the ronnie songs really well, and this is because his voice is higher than ronnie%u2019s.
4. instead of saying %u2018the drummer%u2019 or the %u2018bass player%u2019, i would have preferred you to actually name them. and it probably should have been mentioned that max green was replaced by tj bell of motionless in white.
5. no mention of song names, or even what songs were played in the encore or what they opened with. also, a question. how was the encore %u2018mediocre%u2019!? the guillotine part ii and iii are arguably escape the fate's most epic songs and they went absolutely off. no mediocrity there.
6. the intro (it is called choose your fate) made a %u2018very smooth transition%u2019 into the next song because that is how it is on the record. the first song they played is massacre. buy a copy of the new record, you%u2019ll be amazed.

all in all, i was pretty disappointed with this review. very clear you have no idea about escape the fate and did not bother to look up anything about them. props to you though, because you know craig mabbitt%u2019s name. good work man.
tyler07 +

most hated

Times thanked
< 1,848
So I pick myself off the floor from laughing extremely hard, and I still don't have anything to say about that response...
I'm a ****.
berlinchair101 +

His favourite movie is books!

Times thanked
< 10,028

Quote:

Originally Posted by beetthesystem View Post

just a few points as to why i do not like this review.
1. have the photo of the actual band. the photo you put up was an old photo when ronnie radke was still in the band.
2. this review was much too long. 2 pages is too long. the sentences were poorly structured, and at some points pretty dumb. there was a lot of unnecessary comments.
3. i am very surprised you thought craig performed poorly towards the end. i did not see any fatigue, he simply took his shirt off during the aftermath because he was hot. he performed absolutely amazing, showing no lacking in any area. he did the ronnie songs really well, and this is because his voice is higher than ronnie%u2019s.
4. instead of saying %u2018the drummer%u2019 or the %u2018bass player%u2019, i would have preferred you to actually name them. and it probably should have been mentioned that max green was replaced by tj bell of motionless in white.
5. no mention of song names, or even what songs were played in the encore or what they opened with. also, a question. how was the encore %u2018mediocre%u2019!? the guillotine part ii and iii are arguably escape the fate's most epic songs and they went absolutely off. no mediocrity there.
6. the intro (it is called choose your fate) made a %u2018very smooth transition%u2019 into the next song because that is how it is on the record. the first song they played is massacre. buy a copy of the new record, you%u2019ll be amazed.

all in all, i was pretty disappointed with this review. very clear you have no idea about escape the fate and did not bother to look up anything about them. props to you though, because you know craig mabbitt%u2019s name. good work man.

Craig is t0tes hotter than Ronnie too. I write his name all up in my book bag!!!!1!!
These Are Places You Can Find Me Standing With My Arms Folded

October
Justin Timberlake

November

NOFX : Manchester Orchestra

December

Cloud Nothings

MorningAfterboy +

Quicky likes this post.

Times thanked
< 6,930

Quote:

Originally Posted by beetthesystem View Post

he simply took his shirt off during the aftermath because he was hot.

There ain't nobody that can sing like me...

october: Veruca Salt, Obscura Hail, Deep Sea Arcade, The Vines, Thesis, Sunnyboys, Courtney Barnett, Donny Benet, Outright,
FGWMWS, Yoke, Miley Cyrus, Reggie Watts, Buck 65, Hilltop Hoods, The Blurst of Times, Bluejuice, Lanie Lane, Briggs.

november: Radio Birdman, Thelma Plum, NOFX x2, The Living End, mowgli, Newtown Festival,
Ben Folds, Manchester Orchestra, jxckxlz, Kimbra, Jimmy Eat World, The Smith St. Band.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »