The Unofficial Splendour Forum

Happy high herbs hit or shit?

Page 3 of 3
  Tools
knate +

livin' for the rhythm

Times thanked
< 63
try the little chocolate hearts from HHH... not only do they taste great, they'll have you trying to hump a tree whilst laughing about it within the hour
My signature is out of date
sugartits +

SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY

Times thanked
< 98

Quote:

Originally Posted by semiinsane View Post

hey guys. just wanted to say hello to everyone! long time reader of the forum, but i've finally registered and this is my first post =]
i had a really bad experience with hhh at splendour.
i bought 2 packets in the valley and they each contained two pills. one packet was called nrg and the other was empathy.
i decided to try them on the saturday, so at 3:30 i took both empathy and one nrg. i felt nothing for the first hour, which was to be expected, and i used this time to line up for a shuttle bus from the showgrounds to the festival.
at around 4:30 i started feeling slightly lightheaded and this was coupled with a pleasant tingly sensation throughout my entire body. fifteen minutes later, however, i began to sweat profusely and feel really cold, as if i had a fever. then the headache set in, which was ridiculously painful. i dont think i've ever had a headache quite as bad. i trecked with my friends to their tent area (they were camping at splendour) and tried to lie down and relax, but couldnt fight off a growing feeling of nausea. this led to vomiting. feeling slightly better, i sat up and had two advils for the headache, but decided that i wasnt well enough for splendour that night. i sipped on water while i walked back to the showgrounds (i was told there were no shuttle buses leaving splendour until 10:00, but i've since heard otherwise ). it really sucked. missed florence and the machine......
so hhh was a miss for me.

p.s. not sure why it converted all my capital letters into lower-case letters...

This happened to me at Laneway last year. Dropped 1 x empathy and 1 x energy, felt good for most of the day but then got sick as a **** out of nowhere around 8pm. Sweats, vomits, headache. I won't touch HHH again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose Cuervo View Post

fuck off you rusty cunt bucket

sugartits +

SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY

Times thanked
< 98
Dang, the c-bomb gets blocked now. Was that your doing, Craigles?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose Cuervo View Post

fuck off you rusty cunt bucket

craig123 +

is reading what you writin...

Times thanked
< 315
titties .... what can be done can also be undone ....cunt what are you talking about willis !

so no not my doin my sweetie !
yeoman +

high

Times thanked
< 2
try kronic.
its only a matter of time before its outlawed
so do it while you can.
im a massive smoker, kronic does the trick and doesnt read on drug tests
Hinee +

lawling

Times thanked
< 608

Quote:

Originally Posted by yeoman View Post

try kronic.
its only a matter of time before its outlawed
so do it while you can.
im a massive smoker, kronic does the trick and doesnt read on drug tests

Mate whereabouts do you get yours and what do you pay? I was seeing on extremeherbs it's like $70 for a couple of grams. That's like four times the price of decent ganja
Slip_dog +

"Get ya glow on"

Times thanked
< 159
The active ingredient in Kronic is JWH-018 if you google it you can find lots of places to find the powder and mix it with your own blend of herbs. In Kronic it is the chemical JWH-018 that gives you the "stone" not the herbs. You pay about 170 dollars for powder that will make around five ounces or more. There are heaps of chemicals, in the cannaboid family. JWH-018, JWH-075,JWH-220 and many more.

These cannaboids were created for not for human consumption. One I know is Bansai fertiliser.

I don't think happy high herbs has Kronic, they have dust and dragon. Same chemical.

They also have party supplements for ICE, Ecstasy, and smack I think. These really work and have been banned in many countries already.

Also when buying these pills make sure you state whether you want an upper or downer as many of these pills have opiates in them. I'm allergic to opiates so I go the buzz up, poick me up pills they work well if I don't drink on them. As soon as I touch alcohol, bye bye feeling.
saoshyant +

Excited

Times thanked
< 0
Happy High
'i'm new to this neck of the festival woods (from london town) and thinking of packing some laughing gas canisters.

will they be confiscated on the way in? if i'm caught doing them inside will i get busted?'

holy crap - best idea ever - woo hoo - you have made my day dixie chick - p.s. love the profile pic - you should google 90's grunge images

happy high - i sucked on my pretend gunga like no mad person had done before and all i got was a stich down near my kidneys - possible munchi-itis.

unfortunately no high - just a head spin.

damn police - pot & festivals is like sex and sex. it just goes together.

Last edited by saoshyant: Sat 23rd Apr 2011 at 12:43 PM

Reason: incorrect spelling

Slip_dog +

"Get ya glow on"

Times thanked
< 159

Quote:

Originally Posted by saoshyant View Post

'i'm new to this neck of the festival woods (from london town) and thinking of packing some laughing gas canisters.

will they be confiscated on the way in? if i'm caught doing them inside will i get busted?'

holy crap - best idea ever - woo hoo - you have made my day dixie chick - p.s. love the profile pic - you should google 90's grunge images

happy high - i sucked on my pretend gunga like no mad person had done before and all i got was a stich down near my kidneys - possible munchi-itis.

unfortunately no high - just a head spin.

damn police - pot & festivals is like sex and sex. it just goes together.

Try the Tobacconist and get some Kronic if you don't get a hit, you a like the Pot head Muhhumad Ali, never get a hit.
Oilrigs2011 +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 0
Dangerous shit, one may as well smoke or swallow cyanide
hippy high herbs is nothing but shit.

as soon as they outlaw the herb or inscence laws to beat the sale of these expensive little "novelty collectors items" the safer ppl will overall be.

i work on the gas and oil rigs in the timor sea. colleagues and i thought because we could beat the system (pass drug tests) we were better off.

sure u will pay more for dust or magic dragon being say $70 a gram, alot more than say harmless bush weed (without the chemicals?) but if theres anything usefull i can share with you all, and never be more sure about, that is the fact that this stuff will send u broke maybe before if you are lucky, before it sends you to hospital.

it very much can kill you. have u read the back of the packets?? ingredients: herbs.....fragrences...and....preservatives... wtf??
when i tried to find out what i was smoking regularly through hhh no way it was to be revealed, a bit like colonel sanders kfc spice recipe.
but u would be safer smoking the spice recipe without a doubt.

for over 6 months i was smoking daily dust or magic dragon. together i went psycho over time, it almost cost me my family, and then the serious headspins and near heart attacks would start getting worse.

one morning shortly after i woke up and walked into the garage, threw the bong and hhh shit in the bin forever to never touch that dangerous shit again.
saving over $150 a week, never felt better. i stick to my beers and ciggies, and couldnt give a rats ass if hhh were shut down tomorrow, as it will save lives and $$.

a fair dinkum strong warning to u guys out there, just cause it may be legal, at what point will you give up quality of life and money for, if not kill yourself having fun.

in the end hhh may win and you all lose, thats your choice right to the end.
Hinee +

lawling

Times thanked
< 608
everything in moderation, my dear sir.
yetiite +

FL Contributor

Times thanked
< 26
I'm interested in what's in these HHH products and what long term effects they may have. My wife gets violently ill taking HHH's, and I should say "did" get sick, because no way will she touch it again. Lots of people react the same way. Me? Nothing happens except I might feel a slight/to moderate rise in energy and empathy. And i've always found it quite funny that HHH are quite a bit more expensive than the real thing and have either zero effect, or very little by themselves. It's quite ironic that drug prohibition has pushed people toward taking things like plant food (Methedrone [4-MMC]) which the health effects are not very well known as yet, and yet MDMA has been studied for decades and has a very low over-dose rate and minimal long term effects if taken in moderation and seldom. Not to mention the advantageous possible reality of a festival filled with (clean) MDMA (not dirty old pills) effected individuals as opposed to drunk as fuck/munted people.
Hinee +

lawling

Times thanked
< 608
As previously mentioned, if anyone really does want to try something from HHH that I can vouch for, ask for the under the counter Neons. Similar effects to a decent stinger but please, just don't be drunk. An entry in my top 3 ever messiest nights has arisen from these things.
Oilrigs2011 +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 0
Hinee the pill popper
hey hinee?lol. wtf? "you can vouch for" wtf? do you work for hhh?
whatever your saying to others "vouching for" you can stick up your ass. dangerous shit, and you don't give a rats ass about others health as you sure dont give a rats ass about your own. why would you give others a false sense of security these pills or smokable incense products are okay or good to fuck around with.
and everything in moderation? wtf? on your crash course, have fun moron.
jana80 +

you just wasted another beer

Times thanked
< 290
I don't think he likes you Hinee.
batdan +

All of a sudden, that Offspring record doesn't do it for me anymore

Times thanked
< 2,355
Oilrigs2011 is still coming down... be patient
Slip_dog +

"Get ya glow on"

Times thanked
< 159

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oilrigs2011 View Post

hippy high herbs is nothing but shit.

as soon as they outlaw the herb or inscence laws to beat the sale of these expensive little "novelty collectors items" the safer ppl will overall be.

i work on the gas and oil rigs in the timor sea. colleagues and i thought because we could beat the system (pass drug tests) we were better off.

sure u will pay more for dust or magic dragon being say $70 a gram, alot more than say harmless bush weed (without the chemicals?) but if theres anything usefull i can share with you all, and never be more sure about, that is the fact that this stuff will send u broke maybe before if you are lucky, before it sends you to hospital.

it very much can kill you. have u read the back of the packets?? ingredients: herbs.....fragrences...and....preservatives... wtf??
when i tried to find out what i was smoking regularly through hhh no way it was to be revealed, a bit like colonel sanders kfc spice recipe.
but u would be safer smoking the spice recipe without a doubt.

for over 6 months i was smoking daily dust or magic dragon. together i went psycho over time, it almost cost me my family, and then the serious headspins and near heart attacks would start getting worse.

one morning shortly after i woke up and walked into the garage, threw the bong and hhh shit in the bin forever to never touch that dangerous shit again.
saving over $150 a week, never felt better. i stick to my beers and ciggies, and couldnt give a rats ass if hhh were shut down tomorrow, as it will save lives and $$.

a fair dinkum strong warning to u guys out there, just cause it may be legal, at what point will you give up quality of life and money for, if not kill yourself having fun.

in the end hhh may win and you all lose, thats your choice right to the end.

fuck off loser I had a big rant but it wiped itself, It basically went your a cocksucker, you were mental to begin with. It's not hhh fault your irresponsible. You coud have googled to find out what it was, like a smart person would before they smoked shit. Lastly more cuints would be saved if they banned ciggies, alcohol and dickheads like you
Oilrigs2011 +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 0
hey slip_dog? i think u may've slipped one up a dog, lol.

now whos the ones coming down unable to afford their next overprised hit of hippy high shit?

lol to the lot of u that wanna have fun destroyin yourselves and ur bank accounts, go for it. earth has it's own way of ridding the dregs.

** when hhh began with dust or magic dragon, there was no comments on forums about effects, or whatever the shit they put in thelittle "collectors bags"
now theres enough.

on 160k a year with a real career i'm not the one quein up at centrelink for my dole payment to go spend it on smokin incence mixed with rat poison.

by the way dipshit "slipped up a dog" and hinee ur both a pair of morons with nothing better to do than hang out on these dumbass forums.

fuck off u chemical smokin cracko's, go stick that shit up ur ass.

and slip it into slip dog while ur at it, he would love it!!!

Last edited by Oilrigs2011: Fri 16th Sep 2011 at 9:30 AM

Reason: more love to share with Slip Dog (LOL)

batdan +

Times thanked
< 2,355
Oilrigs is a shit user name. It should have been rig_pig.

Just saying.
Hinee +

lawling

Times thanked
< 608
holy shit. i don't know where to begin. i could really point out exactly how dumb most of your points are but you've already confirmed more than i could possibly be bothered to right now.

and for the record, i'm not wasting my life living out in the middle of nowhere simply so i can go online and let people know how much more money than them i earn. thus i have no real need to be as stupid as to feel the need to smoke fake weed worth $2000 an ounce and then come online acting like the messiah.
Oilrigs2011 +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 0
hey "poo bat man" look who's talking u tosser. batman lol. too busy battin off with ya hhh stoked bong doin it 3 way doggy style with hinee & slipped up a dog "slipdog". yeah stick ur chemical crack up ur cracks u bunch of fucken tossers n losers. enjoy, i know i have at your expense.

hinee slipped up a dog playin with bat man, lol. what a fucken joke.
batdan +

Times thanked
< 2,355
Hmm, I work in your industry too Oilrigs, but I obviously have a life out if work. Give it a try sometime and talk about music.

Ps say hi to Derrick for me.
craig123 +

Times thanked
< 315
boys first warning to play nicely now ....
jamicaclive +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 0
Herbal high hit or shit
a mate of mine is smoking this stuff called herble smoke blend which is in a unique mix form of some kind from a place online called naturesofferings he says its awsome and very similar to kronic but much cheaper and doesnt show in b tests. he says its like 20 bucks for 60g is this shit for real? anyone else tried it?
Hinee +

lawling

Times thanked
< 608
You signed up just to write that?
craig123 +

Times thanked
< 315
that is spam if i ever saw it !
TrippinDownAu +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 0
2008?? were they the mephedrone and methylone pills from the neo organics range or was that the year prior? they did have some nice dried mushrooms but sadly no longer.
Jakl83 +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 0
yes it's up to the person/s who want to smoke this stuff. what gives you the right to judge those who do? i don't drink smoke cancer sticks (ciggies) so i'm entitled to find something i enjoy plus i've been smoking this stuff for 6 years i've never once had a medical problem nor gone broke i work i get 45,500 a year and i'm paying of a house own 3 nice cars not porche or anything and i'm not bankrupt you have a good day
missmac +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 0
i tried the herbal marijuana alternative, the first one i got was super strong, it was really awesome. the guy in the store however said i would be fine to drive... i was wasted - terrible advice to give. i went back a month later, only to find that the smoke i had bought had now been band, the newer alternative didn't taste as nice and wasn't as strong... the next time i went wasn't for another few months, and i wanted something to stay awake in give me a kick for a night out. i tried these pills called vibe, they gave me an awesome tingly rush but it was mild however could be compared with a very slight feeling of euphoria like ectstacy but for the price and the effect it really wasn't worth it. the last time i bought something was last night, and never again. i was sold a capsule called space, due to new government crackdowns he said he was not allowed to give me any advice, all he said was don't eat for 2 hours of having it because it will cancel the effect, and try (not completely abstain) but try and avoid alcohol as that will also cancel the effect and you will feel nothing. i took it on my way home from dropping my partner at work, had a few drinks, then got ready to catch a cab to the bus stop to head back into town. i was at the bus stop around ten minutes when i started feeling extremely drousy and nauseas, i had to catch a cab back to my house, luckily a nice young couple let me share their cab as mine didn't show up, had they not done that i would have passed out, as i literally got home and passed out on the couch. i couldn't get up at all... then when i finally got up and went to bed i had the most horrendous nightmares i have had in a long time, every time i woke up i went back into the same awful nightmare and woke up wailing and whimpering. i feel out of whack today, really shaky... and also discovered that websites in the uk will not ship this drug to australia - can only assume i have been sold something that is possibly banned. i won't be going there again. i have heard terrible reviews and the dangers of these drugs triggering psychosis etc. i can't take something that they are not going to give me any advice over...
Dwayne Barry +

Groupie

Times thanked
< 23
Some of this stuff works, but you can be sure if anything really works they will ban it quick smart. For a few years they were selling "dream time mix" which contained DMT. Now THAT worked wonders, but they ended up getting busted for that. Amanita mushrooms being sold as "dream pillows", Salvia was legal back in the early 2000's etc.

These days, the synthetic stuff they sell is a mixed bag. Honestly, the experiences with the stronger variants of these things can be far more unpleasant and probably harmful than the actual banned drugs. It's quite ridiculous. Personally, I say try to go natural. Sniffer dogs and whatnot aren't going to pick up on most plant based substances (apart from weed, obviously). Some things like shrooms won't even show up on drug tests.

Most of the time I'll head to a festival with a small bag filled with leaves from a certain plant. If anyone asks what these leaves are, I'll just tell them they are guarana leaves
Page 3 of 3

« Previous Thread Next Thread »