Happy high herbs hit or shit?

Page 2 of 3
  Tools
ThomasJ +

Silent

Times thanked
< 0
Yo chickenman sent you a PM regarding more info on these bad boys. Cheers man

If i get time i might try one on the weekend and let everyone know how it went so that people have a few different responses regarding them to go off.
Hinee +

lawling

Times thanked
< 608
Ditto above. And thanks mickabio76

Edit-

Just got back from HHH, grabbed two different kind of pills. Am going out tonight so will let you all know how they go.

And I'm not trying to blow my own horn, but for some reason drugs and alcohol often don't affect me nearly as much as others I'm with so these should be interesting. I'm 6"1 and skinny as fuck so I've never even known why.

chickenman did you drink when taking these? The girl at HHH warned STRONGLY against even touching alcohol after dropping. I'll be going out with mates to the pub so no way I'm not going to drink :\

Last edited by Hinee: Fri 16th Jul 2010 at 3:44 PM

chickenman +

the streets r coming for one last fling.

Times thanked
< 29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hinee View Post

Ditto above. And thanks mickabio76

Edit-

chickenman did you drink when taking these? The girl at HHH warned STRONGLY against even touching alcohol after dropping. I'll be going out with mates to the pub so no way I'm not going to drink :\

which ones did u get and of course, not a lot though but i am always semi careful.
FEB 10 - evil eddie
FEB 24 - marlyn manson
FEB 25 - soundwaves
Future
Jay and Silent Bob
Hermitude
The Herd
Dig It Up
Ball Park Music
splendour in the grass 2012
Parklife 2012
Harvest 2012
homebake 2012
Ziggypop +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 0
yup, get back to us. i've had no luck in other departments.
tambourine +

awaiting the anxiety.

Times thanked
< 0
lol, droughts are going to cause HHH's sales to go through the roof.
fritzlame +

Splendourians Unite

Times thanked
< 0
so, can anybody tell me how their testings went? lettuce know! strongly considering these herbal pills as i tested some illicits i was going to take to splendour on the w/e and they're rubbish. i swear pills are so shite nowadays. they're either weak as or washing detergent with other messed up poisons; boourns. i went through this whole herbal questioning before bdo this year; so i bought some stuff from xtremeherbs.com and the result was a massive waste of money. but i've never done these herbal pills before, so i'm excited to know if they're the real deal or not. i did pgw with nothing but booze and a little bit of spliff and nearly died of exhaustion.. kept on yearning for a high that wasn't going to make me pass out after 4 hours. so, yes. please lettuce know. cheers.
lani_looloo +

We are who we are.

Times thanked
< 165
Drought smought, you just need to know the right people =) I've got connections and I freaking love them! They're making my Splendour ridiculous this year.
chickenman +

Times thanked
< 29

Quote:

Originally Posted by lani_looloo View Post

Drought smought, you just need to know the right people =) I've got connections and I freaking love them! They're making my Splendour ridiculous this year.

pm me now, i have cash.
FEB 10 - evil eddie
FEB 24 - marlyn manson
FEB 25 - soundwaves
Future
Jay and Silent Bob
Hermitude
The Herd
Dig It Up
Ball Park Music
Parklife 2012
Harvest 2012
homebake 2012
lani_looloo +

We are who we are.

Times thanked
< 165
Done but I don't think I'll be any help now!
fritzlame +

Splendourians Unite

Times thanked
< 0
tried the caps that chickenman suggested last night with my partner. dumped first cap at 8:30.. kept on thinking i was feeling something for the first 45 minutes, but after a whole hour i definitely wasn't sober. felt a little queasy. by that time, i took my 2nd dose... big mistake. i'm 6'6 and weigh 115kg so thought i could handle it.. obvs not. if you're looking for an alternative to mdma or mdxx, look again; this isn't for you! the high was exactly the same as being very very stoned.. few laughs, horny, etc. great if you love a puff and you're worried about dogs; but not worth it as a complete alternative to bud ($25 for 2 caps). gonna try 'empathy' and 'energy' at splendour.. apparently if you take on of each at the same time it's like a satisfying pill... not great, but sound. i'll also be having red diabos which i just ordered online (not avail at hhh)... hope they come in time!
chickenman +

Times thanked
< 29
need to take two at once, i gather u got some of of the feeling, two at once how did u get for $25 the ones I get are $35 for 2.
FEB 10 - evil eddie
FEB 24 - marlyn manson
FEB 25 - soundwaves
Future
Jay and Silent Bob
Hermitude
The Herd
Dig It Up
Ball Park Music
Parklife 2012
Harvest 2012
homebake 2012
fritzlame +

Splendourians Unite

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by chickenman View Post

need to take two at once, i gather u got some of of the feeling, two at once how did u get for $25 the ones i get are $35 for 2.

yeah, pretty sure it would have had the same effect even if i'd taken both at the same time... that 'stoned' feeling. not saying it was bad, just a different high to what i wanted.

got them for $25 from the syd shop yesterday. again, did the whole under the table sell like you said would happen. i've done a little research into the whole legal herbal pills market. seems new drugs are being made illegal all the time (the drugs they use are usually unregistered drugs.. thus the loophole). only recently the gov put a ban on piperazines and bzp? unsure if they're the same thing. but they seem to be selling the same names of pills, now with different ingredients. perhaps what you had was different to what i had due to new ingredients being put in them due to recent gov bans? thus why it was more expensive? who knows.

Last edited by fritzlame: Thu 22nd Jul 2010 at 8:25 PM

Reason: ADD MORE INFO

tambourine +

awaiting the anxiety.

Times thanked
< 0
I got ones which are legal ones, I don't know if they are the same ones. They're called Giggle. Has anyone tried them?
mickabio76 +

disenfranchised

Times thanked
< 0
took two of chickenmans call. 2 for $30 at Nimbin. have to aqgree, felt very stoned but also maybe like i had a fair bit of caffeine too. def not a E high but was messed up for a bit whilst watching Kasabian. For something different give em a go, but i dont think ill do em again. im 6ft2 and 105kg. took an hour to kick in and close to 3 to peak. all up about 5-6hrs effect. oh and only two pots of midstrength beer, was warned not to drink on em. i would recommend if your under the 90kg mark only do the one.
yetiite +

FL Contributor

Times thanked
< 26

Quote:

Originally Posted by fritzlame View Post

tried the caps that chickenman suggested last night with my partner. dumped first cap at 8:30.. kept on thinking i was feeling something for the first 45 minutes, but after a whole hour i definitely wasn't sober. felt a little queasy. by that time, i took my 2nd dose... big mistake. i'm 6'6 and weigh 115kg so thought i could handle it.. obvs not. if you're looking for an alternative to mdma or mdxx, look again; this isn't for you! the high was exactly the same as being very very stoned.. few laughs, horny, etc. great if you love a puff and you're worried about dogs; but not worth it as a complete alternative to bud ($25 for 2 caps). gonna try 'empathy' and 'energy' at splendour.. apparently if you take on of each at the same time it's like a satisfying pill... not great, but sound. i'll also be having red diabos which i just ordered online (not avail at hhh)... hope they come in time!

diablos.....*shudder*
Hinee +

lawling

Times thanked
< 608
Guess I should add my experience. I'm going to go out on a limb and be "that guy" and let you all know they're called Neon and are sold over the counter on full display without any hesitation. I took one and then drank pretty heavily and eventually felt the effects. I don't know whether it was being pretty legless, but to me they actually did remind me a lot of an E high, as playing pool was a LOT easier and I kicked arse. Dropped another but kept drinking so don't think I fully felt it. I also had two "Energy: Feel the Rush" pills that I also took, but by that time was blotto and can't comment on their effect. Also bear in mind that the next day I had the single worst hangover of my entire life. Got home around 4am and literally slept until 6.30pm the next day, woke up confused as fuck seeing the clock thinking it must have still been morning, rolled over and went back to sleep till 7 the next morning.

I myself would actually recommend them, I really enjoyed the buzz and for something legal gets my thumbs up.

I also bought some legal pot alternative called "Puff420". Half a gram for $15 which made one very thin joint. Had smoked half of it and thought this is bullshit then all of a sudden was stoned as fuck. Finished off the joint and was on cloud 9. Sat back, put Final Fantasy 13 on the xbox and tripped balls.

I'm 6'1 and around 85kg ringing wet.
tambourine +

awaiting the anxiety.

Times thanked
< 0
So is it worth taking a trip there after work to get some stuff for this weekend?
Hinee +

lawling

Times thanked
< 608
If you can't get the real thing and want to try something different, definitely.
chickenman +

Times thanked
< 29
PSA.

in sad news and also, drop in on your way to woodford.

no happy high herb stall at splendour, but theres one at the valley and west end.

if u dont have a iphone, u will get lost.
FEB 10 - evil eddie
FEB 24 - marlyn manson
FEB 25 - soundwaves
Future
Jay and Silent Bob
Hermitude
The Herd
Dig It Up
Ball Park Music
Parklife 2012
Harvest 2012
homebake 2012
yetiite +

FL Contributor

Times thanked
< 26

Quote:

Originally Posted by chickenman View Post

psa.

in sad news and also, drop in on your way to woodford.

no happy high herb stall at splendour, but theres one at the valley and west end.

if u dont have a iphone, u will get lost.

true? there has been the last two years i have gone.
tambourine +

awaiting the anxiety.

Times thanked
< 0
Yeah that is strange that they wouldn't be there, I wonder why.

And didn't end up going, might check it out tomorrow but might not. I'll see how I go with the herbal ones I've got.
mickabio76 +

disenfranchised

Times thanked
< 0
yes there will be a HHH stand at splend, spoke to the man himself at Nimbin. but...no neons on sale there due to the strength. most other products at a slightly higher price. Would i recommend NEON? well if your in need of something that does whack you out then sure, as for drinking heavily on them, up to you but i was smacked out on two and with very little beer on board. good luck to ya's
and see you in 2 days
chickenman +

Times thanked
< 29

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickabio76 View Post

yes there will be a HHH stand at splend, spoke to the man himself at Nimbin.ays

whos running it, the valley store, said stock up now, as their is no stand.

i should of taken photo

just my 2.2 cents worth

i heard the major owner maybe but valley says no.
FEB 10 - evil eddie
FEB 24 - marlyn manson
FEB 25 - soundwaves
Future
Jay and Silent Bob
Hermitude
The Herd
Dig It Up
Ball Park Music
Parklife 2012
Harvest 2012
homebake 2012
tambourine +

awaiting the anxiety.

Times thanked
< 0
My friend went to the one in the Valley today and they told her there would be no stand either. Gah, I don't want to go all the way in tomorrow if theres going to be a stand there. Too much to do!
mickabio76 +

disenfranchised

Times thanked
< 0
the guy at Nimbin store said he is having one there but he wont sell the neons there as they are too strong. too many kids will od on them and drink too much piss which apparently will make you crook. after my hit i'd beleive it
chickenman +

Times thanked
< 29

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickabio76 View Post

the guy at Nimbin store said he is having one there but he wont sell the neons there as they are too strong. too many kids will od on them and drink too much piss which apparently will make you crook. after my hit i'd beleive it

damn I stocked up on everything, only one set of neon, i couldnt do that every day.
FEB 10 - evil eddie
FEB 24 - marlyn manson
FEB 25 - soundwaves
Future
Jay and Silent Bob
Hermitude
The Herd
Dig It Up
Ball Park Music
Parklife 2012
Harvest 2012
homebake 2012
Jose Cuervo +

And you included in your specialties, "Taking care of buisness"?

Times thanked
< 7,706
Guys druugs are bad, you shouldnt do them at all fuck, have you no care for you bodies
Pictures I gone and tooked

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cobain Lies View Post

i am very connected to kurt cobain on a psychic level,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stugalug View Post

Ramone is shit and stinks of garlic, but I do love him.

dragonfly70 +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 0
so can someone tell me the ingredients in these neon pills?? i'd be interested to know exatctly what is in them.

by the way chickenman, i don't know why you want people to private message you so you can tell them what pills you were talking about, because they are not illegal and they are sold in full display at hhh.
chickenman +

Times thanked
< 29

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonfly70 View Post

so can someone tell me the ingredients in these neon pills?? i'd be interested to know exatctly what is in them.

by the way chickenman, i don't know why you want people to private message you so you can tell them what pills you were talking about, because they are not illegal and they are sold in full display at hhh.

I didnt want to mention - cause at our local hhh they r sold under counter - if yours is different - kudos to u - plus if the forum is being watched - dont want them banned like everything else
FEB 10 - evil eddie
FEB 24 - marlyn manson
FEB 25 - soundwaves
Future
Jay and Silent Bob
Hermitude
The Herd
Dig It Up
Ball Park Music
Parklife 2012
Harvest 2012
homebake 2012
Jose Cuervo +

And you included in your specialties, "Taking care of buisness"?

Times thanked
< 7,706

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonfly70 View Post

Fuck, Hunter HIll Hotel sells them now, never thought id see that
Pictures I gone and tooked

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cobain Lies View Post

i am very connected to kurt cobain on a psychic level,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stugalug View Post

Ramone is shit and stinks of garlic, but I do love him.

tambourine +

awaiting the anxiety.

Times thanked
< 0
Hit or shit? They were SHIT.
semiinsane +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 0
hey guys. just wanted to say hello to everyone! long time reader of the forum, but i've finally registered and this is my first post =]
i had a really bad experience with hhh at splendour.
i bought 2 packets in the valley and they each contained two pills. one packet was called nrg and the other was empathy.
i decided to try them on the saturday, so at 3:30 i took both empathy and one nrg. i felt nothing for the first hour, which was to be expected, and i used this time to line up for a shuttle bus from the showgrounds to the festival.
at around 4:30 i started feeling slightly lightheaded and this was coupled with a pleasant tingly sensation throughout my entire body. fifteen minutes later, however, i began to sweat profusely and feel really cold, as if i had a fever. then the headache set in, which was ridiculously painful. i dont think i've ever had a headache quite as bad. i trecked with my friends to their tent area (they were camping at splendour) and tried to lie down and relax, but couldnt fight off a growing feeling of nausea. this led to vomiting. feeling slightly better, i sat up and had two advils for the headache, but decided that i wasnt well enough for splendour that night. i sipped on water while i walked back to the showgrounds (i was told there were no shuttle buses leaving splendour until 10:00, but i've since heard otherwise ). it really sucked. missed florence and the machine......
so hhh was a miss for me.

p.s. not sure why it converted all my capital letters into lower-case letters...

Last edited by semiinsane: Mon 2nd Aug 2010 at 5:44 PM

Reason: Not sure why it converted all my capital letters into lower-case letters...

dragonfly70 +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 0
so does anyone have any information on what the ingredients were in all these pills??? i assume the ingredients would be written on the package
Hinee +

lawling

Times thanked
< 608
The HHH stall was in the Tipi forest and they were selling neons, you just had to ask for them by name. I took one for wolfmother and fucking loved every second of it. Went to do another one and fucking dropped it and couldn't find it, even after 10minutes of looking.
chickenman +

Times thanked
< 29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hinee View Post

The HHH stall was in the Tipi forest and they were selling neons, you just had to ask for them by name. I took one for wolfmother and fucking loved every second of it. Went to do another one and fucking dropped it and couldn't find it, even after 10minutes of looking.

it wasnt happy high herbs, it was another company i think, it had hhh books though.
i am confused, but yeah, they were there awesome.

i went to tipi forest for a while, wish I had my neon, but too many good bands not to miss.
FEB 10 - evil eddie
FEB 24 - marlyn manson
FEB 25 - soundwaves
Future
Jay and Silent Bob
Hermitude
The Herd
Dig It Up
Ball Park Music
Parklife 2012
Harvest 2012
homebake 2012
jana80 +

you just wasted another beer

Times thanked
< 290
The stall was called "Party Highs" or something like that.

I gave them a miss - had the real deal instead
fighterdan6 +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by marixjimlen View Post

yeah , whats the new stuff ... ?

ive taken plenty of happy high herbs , ive never popped real e , but one night , was the best... at 9pm popped, headed to the city to watch yacht club dj's , and walked in at 10 popped again because i couldnt feel anything , but as soon as i popped the second i felt the fx of the first , had some redbull and vodkas , went crazy till the set ended ....... but as soon as i walked outside , i felt the most amazing fucking buzz, time became slower , i couldnt stop waving my hands in the wind , my face went numb , and i was in the most serene place you could imagine .. all i will say is that it was the most euphoric buzz i have never felt anything like it and it was truly amazing ....

real pills will not get you this feeling , trust me the 8 people i hang with never get this buzz and popp 3 to 5 pills on a fest day till night...

if you have never had a real pill how the f#@k would you know????? sounds like you and your mates are a bunch of douchebags.
fighterdan6 +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 0
i think everyone who claims they are getting high off this sh#t, are full of sh#t. it is called placebo effect you are all being sold at the absolute most caffeine. there is no substitute for the real deal!!!!!!!!!!!!! wake the f@#k up
lani_looloo +

We are who we are.

Times thanked
< 165
Wow, you joined this forum just to post those? That's tops.

Not pills, but my boyfriend has been getting in to Kronic weed and he loves it. I tried it the other night (and I hate getting stoned after the last time I did) and I felt stoned with none of the sick feeling that weed gives you. I didn't like it, but I hate the feeling weed gives you. Craig loves that feeling and he's getting it legally. He gets smashed often (to my discontent) and can still pass his drug tests at work. All his work mates are into it now too, as well as my dad. Dad's actually the one who got him keen on it in the first place. Thanks Dad.
Hinee +

lawling

Times thanked
< 608
There is some decent stuff at HHH, only problem being it's dearer than the real thing :\
mondo22 +

gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal

Times thanked
< 269
and not nearly as good
Instinctiv +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 0
@lani_looloo
could you tell me where ur boyfriend gets kronic from? i've heard that a store called 'off ya tree' sells it but theyre out of stock so yeh it would really help me out. thanks
lani_looloo +

We are who we are.

Times thanked
< 165
He gets it online from the Kronic site. He got 16 and a bit grams with express delivery which arrived in 3 days for $183. He usually gets the Tropical Express which seems to be the most potent.
mondo22 +

Times thanked
< 269
is that stuff even worth getting? seriously?
lani_looloo +

We are who we are.

Times thanked
< 165
I honestly don't know anyone other than myself who doesn't love it. And that's because I hate the headspace that weed gets me in which is exactly the same as Kronic.
craig123 +

is reading what you writin...

Times thanked
< 315
hmmmm
mondo22 +

Times thanked
< 269
hear that... that's the sound of craig contemplating the locking of this thread
craig123 +

Times thanked
< 315
no it's not -- it's the sound of craig thinking the new drug and alcohol policy at work has to have a workaround
lani_looloo +

We are who we are.

Times thanked
< 165
Haha the drugs being discussed are (for once) actually legal here though!
craig123 +

Times thanked
< 315
thats absolutely right lani --- no issues here .
Page 2 of 3

« Previous Thread Next Thread »