Happy high herbs hit or shit?

Page 1 of 3
  Tools
mickabio76 +

disenfranchised

Times thanked
< 0
Happy high herbs hit or shit?
just want to know of anyones experience with the happy high herbs legal options. Want some honest feedback and not from giggling tweenage plebs who think snorting guarana is comparable to A grade columbian. Are happy high herbs a waste of money? if not whats the recommendations.
twippa +

I do all my own stunts

Times thanked
< 5
I used to resale the products at a market stall for years... IMO they have some amazing stuff to lead a herbal life, I drink herbal tea every day and they have some great teas which I still drink today, some of the herbal mixes got my hubby off weed years ago when he had to go into mining, and if you don't want to go out and have hard drugs some of their mixes can pick you up, but TBO its not the same as the real thing in that regard... all depends in what you want and how much you are prepared to push the law and your kidneys for that purpose :-)
chickenman +

the streets r coming for one last fling.

Times thanked
< 29
happy high herbs can be hit and miss.

if this thread was around 2 weeks ago, i would say yeah give them a try

now OMG, they gave me some good stuff the other day, it took 3hrs to kick in and I have had it twice now and both times 3 hrs.

OMG, what a ride, this stuff is like e but better and legal for now, plz email me quietly for more details, cause this stuff is sort of hush hush for now I think. and I am being serious.

in other notes, eclipse is really good for staying awake, dearer than V or red bull but so much better.

Disclaimer, individual results may very, and consumption of any substances is not condoned, or authorised and should be done in moderation.
FEB 10 - evil eddie
FEB 24 - marlyn manson
FEB 25 - soundwaves
Future
Jay and Silent Bob
Hermitude
The Herd
Dig It Up
Ball Park Music
splendour in the grass 2012
Parklife 2012
Harvest 2012
homebake 2012
mickabio76 +

disenfranchised

Times thanked
< 0
hittin ya back
mick90 +

walla walla wingcha

Times thanked
< 3
shit doesn't work, its all a big sham, when something is too good to be true, it usually is. tried their imitation herb pills which are supposed to mimic pingers. did absolutely nothing with me and three other friends
chickenman +

Times thanked
< 29

Quote:

Originally Posted by mick90 View Post

shit doesn't work, its all a big sham, when something is too good to be true, it usually is. tried their imitation herb pills which are supposed to mimic pingers. did absolutely nothing with me and three other friends

they have some new stuff, and have to say OMG.

again, OMG!!!!

tried it twice and have to say OMG!!!!!
FEB 10 - evil eddie
FEB 24 - marlyn manson
FEB 25 - soundwaves
Future
Jay and Silent Bob
Hermitude
The Herd
Dig It Up
Ball Park Music
Parklife 2012
Harvest 2012
homebake 2012
craig123 +

is reading what you writin...

Times thanked
< 315
ymmv
Piko +

Pondering lifes many questions &quot;Whats that smell??&quot;

Times thanked
< 325
Had a resin herb pill once from there, my only experiment with them, got a nice stoned like feeling off it for a few hours, but it was about $20 or something. not as cheap as a foil lol, well when i was a kid.
Boki +

awesome

Times thanked
< 0
Terrible!
dragonfly70 +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by chickenman View Post

they have some new stuff, and have to say omg.

again, omg!!!!

tried it twice and have to say omg!!!!!

i haven't found anything good in there lately. their herbs that do work, i have found to be very mild and very expensive. so what is the new stuff that they have that is so good?
Marixjimlen +

Looking For Good People and band members

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

they have some new stuff, and have to say omg.

again, omg!!!!

tried it twice and have to say omg!!!!!

yeah , whats the new stuff ... ?

ive taken plenty of happy high herbs , ive never popped real e , but one night , was the best... at 9pm popped, headed to the city to watch yacht club dj's , and walked in at 10 popped again because i couldnt feel anything , but as soon as i popped the second i felt the fx of the first , had some redbull and vodkas , went crazy till the set ended ....... but as soon as i walked outside , i felt the most amazing fucking buzz, time became slower , i couldnt stop waving my hands in the wind , my face went numb , and i was in the most serene place you could imagine .. all i will say is that it was the most euphoric buzz i have never felt anything like it and it was truly amazing ....

real pills will not get you this feeling , trust me the 8 people i hang with never get this buzz and popp 3 to 5 pills on a fest day till night...
Bus_stop +

Groupie

Times thanked
< 2
if the good new stuff they are talking about are those pills , well they are as dear as poison.
jkslol +

I am a big bright shining star.

Times thanked
< 1
waste of money imo

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slipdog View Post

The only problem there might be a fight between me and my bro about who gets to kick the shit out of him first.

Jose Cuervo +

And you included in your specialties, "Taking care of buisness"?

Times thanked
< 7,656

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkslol View Post

waste of money imo

Yup this
Pictures I gone and tooked

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cobain Lies View Post

i am very connected to kurt cobain on a psychic level,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stugalug View Post

Ramone is shit and stinks of garlic, but I do love him.

chickenman +

Times thanked
< 29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bus_stop View Post

if the good new stuff they are talking about are those pills , well they are as dear as poison.

but they are still cheaper then e.
FEB 10 - evil eddie
FEB 24 - marlyn manson
FEB 25 - soundwaves
Future
Jay and Silent Bob
Hermitude
The Herd
Dig It Up
Ball Park Music
Parklife 2012
Harvest 2012
homebake 2012
Piko +

Times thanked
< 325
And you don't have to worry about sniffer dogs I guess.
dragonfly70 +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

but they are still cheaper then e.

your previous post said to email you quietly to find out what the good stuff at happy high herbs is, so i did, but no reply. i think you are full of it. why can't you just tell us what it is you found to be so good there? nothing sold there is illegal, so just tell us what you had that was so good. i think you must work for the happy high herbs company, because nothing is really that good there.
craig123 +

Times thanked
< 315
laughing out loud at this ^^
jana80 +

you just wasted another beer

Times thanked
< 290
^ + 1
knate +

livin' for the rhythm

Times thanked
< 63

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marixjimlen View Post

yeah , whats the new stuff ... ?

ive taken plenty of happy high herbs , ive never popped real e , but one night , was the best... at 9pm popped, headed to the city to watch yacht club dj's , and walked in at 10 popped again because i couldnt feel anything , but as soon as i popped the second i felt the fx of the first , had some redbull and vodkas , went crazy till the set ended ....... but as soon as i walked outside , i felt the most amazing fucking buzz, time became slower , i couldnt stop waving my hands in the wind , my face went numb , and i was in the most serene place you could imagine .. all i will say is that it was the most euphoric buzz i have never felt anything like it and it was truly amazing ....

real pills will not get you this feeling , trust me the 8 people i hang with never get this buzz and popp 3 to 5 pills on a fest day till night...

that's because you have no idea what two good caps of pure mdma, some good music and 8 friends will do to you... i find it amusing you crazy kids spend money on pingas. seruiously, they haven't had mdma in them for years. and you missed out

mwuahahahahahahahahaha

*insert proper gurn and i love you man's here*
My signature is out of date
Marixjimlen +

Times thanked
< 0
yeah tell us....
Marixjimlen +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by knate View Post

that's because you have no idea what two good caps of pure mdma, some good music and 8 friends will do to you... i find it amusing you crazy kids spend money on pingas. seruiously, they haven't had mdma in them for years. and you missed out

mwuahahahahahahahahaha

well yeah thats right these days you will not get mdma , so there shit , its all speed based pills , so you end up popping 5 in a night , and chewing like a horse on crack ... most of my mates are on the happy high herb shit now , cause they are looking for that feeling ..

and these pills felt like injecting music and mdma in you soul ... twas awesome ...

bahahahahaha
twippa +

I do all my own stunts

Times thanked
< 5

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marixjimlen View Post

well yeah thats right these days you will not get mdma , so there shit , its all speed based pills , so you end up popping 5 in a night , and chewing like a horse on crack ... most of my mates are on the happy high herb shit now , cause they are looking for that feeling ..

and these pills felt like injecting music and mdma in you soul ... twas awesome ...

bahahahahaha

You seem like a nice kid with your head screwed on... Drugs are bad Mkay??? stick with that herbal shit, its definately better then being once bitten, forever shmitten... or is it??
Daisy Chain +

has clearly gone insane

Times thanked
< 0
i'm new to this neck of the festival woods (from london town) and thinking of packing some laughing gas canisters.

will they be confiscated on the way in? if i'm caught doing them inside will i get busted?

i've always been ok in the uk but have no idea how laughing gas is viewed here.
craig123 +

Times thanked
< 315
Well that q hasn't Been asked before !
mickabio76 +

disenfranchised

Times thanked
< 0
oh my :O what have we started
twippa +

I do all my own stunts

Times thanked
< 5

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Chain View Post

i'm new to this neck of the festival woods (from london town) and thinking of packing some laughing gas canisters.

will they be confiscated on the way in? if i'm caught doing them inside will i get busted?

Just tell them you are providing the gear for the whipped cream bikini wrestling arena... you'll be fine...
Daisy Chain +

has clearly gone insane

Times thanked
< 0
haha that answers my question then..

i know i sound like a crack head but sucking on a balloon of n20 aint so out of place at british festivals!
Daisy Chain +

has clearly gone insane

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by twippa View Post

just tell them you are providing the gear for the whipped cream bikini wrestling arena... you'll be fine...

or for decorating pavlovas at the splendour bake-off maybe?
twippa +

I do all my own stunts

Times thanked
< 5

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Chain View Post

or for decorating pavlovas at the splendour bake-off maybe?

No... are you kidding me?? That sounds so suss!!
twippa +

I do all my own stunts

Times thanked
< 5
Never mention the word Bake while carrying Nos canisters...
jana80 +

you just wasted another beer

Times thanked
< 290
A few years ago I worked at a night-owl in Brissy - we used to sell so many canisters (in a small box of 10) that my boss ended up putting a limit on how many we sold to the one person at a time. Fri & Sat nights we'd get person after person coming in and stocking up.

The boxes of 10 were delivered to the shop in bundles of 10 boxes and one time a guy bought the whole bundle - 100 cans. But obviously he was selling them... and being uneducated at the time (as I hadn't come across this "pastime" before), I took a box home to give 'em a go, opened it up then just looked at them wondering what to do with them, lol.
Piko +

Times thanked
< 325
hahaha yer we used to get whippy bulbs when younger, its only a 30 second hit, but kinda fun all the same. but we used to have real cream dispensers, we never used balloons, we did it with class always = P.

Anyhow I have tried the puff resin from happy herbal. It worked a treat. Also I hear the kaktus speed substitute is powerful stuff (not to be mixed with alcohol.....)
Jose Cuervo +

And you included in your specialties, "Taking care of buisness"?

Times thanked
< 7,656
hahaha they were doing the balloons at Glasto at the Stone Circle......that shit was fantastic after drinking too much, having a rad smoke and lying on the grass......ahhhh good times
Pictures I gone and tooked

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cobain Lies View Post

i am very connected to kurt cobain on a psychic level,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stugalug View Post

Ramone is shit and stinks of garlic, but I do love him.

Bus_stop +

Groupie

Times thanked
< 2
laughing gas can be pretty fatal , it's because it's lighter then air and it screws up your lungs with oxygen capacity ect.
Marixjimlen +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by twippa View Post

you seem like a nice kid with your head screwed on... drugs are bad mkay??? stick with that herbal shit, its definately better then being once bitten, forever shmitten... or is it??

why thankyou twippa , you seem more awesome everytime...yes drugs should be seen as vital harm to the body , come on , cooked and mixed with fuck knows what , shady dealers and cooks out there man , mixing battery acid , knew a guy from skool that died cause of that , but when i was 16 in a little waterfall creek near my house and i got high for the first time , i kicked back , felt that true feeling of it , and said i will never touch anything but sweet sweet mary jane .... and still havent tried a drug out there ...

herbal happy high herbs work , unless your addicted to crack and horse tranquilizers...
just dont drink with it , you can, but.................
Marixjimlen +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by daisy chain View Post

have you ever shroomed it ?
Hinee +

lawling

Times thanked
< 608
this thread has restored my faith in happy high herbs. think i'll experiment in the coming weeks and see if anything is worth taking.
LC66 +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 0
happy high herbs = scam
jager contains more quality herbs for a genuine buzz
splendour is the best festival of its type in the country = fun vibe talent variety well organised eco friendly camping girls boys young and old music art markets discover new acts aspire dream see your faves sitg is a must do b4 you drop off the planet !
for those of you who are lucky enough to attend this year strap yourselves in 2010 would have been my 7th but i missed out on buying tix boo hoo enjoy kids x
craig123 +

Times thanked
< 315

Quote:

Originally Posted by LC66 View Post

happy high herbs = scam
splendour is the best festival of its type in the country = fun vibe talent variety well organised eco friendly camping girls boys young and old music art markets discover new acts aspire dream see your faves sitg is a must do b4 you drop off the planet !
for those of you who are lucky enough to attend this year strap yourselves in 2010 would have been my 7th but i missed out on buying tix boo hoo enjoy kids x

Cool story...
Hinee +

lawling

Times thanked
< 608
oh cool i'm really looking forward to splendour now
jkslol +

Times thanked
< 1

Quote:

Originally Posted by LC66 View Post

happy high herbs = scam

that was pretty random

Quote:

The only problem there might be a fight between me and my bro about who gets to kick the shit out of him first.

chickenman +

Times thanked
< 29
i apologise and will be back tomorrow, I have been doing long hours, and will return tomorrow and tuesday to answer all questions

sorry for the delay

now back to the fun.
FEB 10 - evil eddie
FEB 24 - marlyn manson
FEB 25 - soundwaves
Future
Jay and Silent Bob
Hermitude
The Herd
Dig It Up
Ball Park Music
Parklife 2012
Harvest 2012
homebake 2012
mickabio76 +

disenfranchised

Times thanked
< 0
Chickenman, just need to know which shop, am heading down a week early and can (and intend to) visit the valley, byron, and nimbin
chickenman +

Times thanked
< 29

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickabio76 View Post

Chickenman, just need to know which shop, am heading down a week early and can (and intend to) visit the valley, byron, and nimbin

not sure but def at the valley, havent tried other stores and somehow I have got to know the owner, now, wheres my commission and frequent herb card
FEB 10 - evil eddie
FEB 24 - marlyn manson
FEB 25 - soundwaves
Future
Jay and Silent Bob
Hermitude
The Herd
Dig It Up
Ball Park Music
Parklife 2012
Harvest 2012
homebake 2012
jkslol +

Times thanked
< 1

Quote:

Originally Posted by knate View Post

mwuahahahahahahahahaha

got some caps for splendour. had them on saturday n they are the goods yeww

Quote:

Redskin +

awesome

Times thanked
< 0
highherbs are crap. they are so mild there mainly have a placebo effect, can be good to take the edge of if your trying to quit dope or something, just dont expect to get too high....
Hinee +

lawling

Times thanked
< 608
Any elaboration on what exactly to try jkslol/chickenman? I'm going to the valley tomorrow night and will pop in and grab some gear and test it out. Why all the apprehension to give details, are there some "under the counter" pills they possess?
chickenman +

Times thanked
< 29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hinee View Post

Any elaboration on what exactly to try jkslol/chickenman? I'm going to the valley tomorrow night and will pop in and grab some gear and test it out. Why all the apprehension to give details, are there some "under the counter" pills they possess?

yes they are, and they come with a big warning, i don't know why and one day they wil be made illegal, as said email me privatley and i will tell you.

now for the record, either I am doing something wrong or keep getting shit, but drugs rarely affect me but thru searching, discovering and testing I have found some things that have effected me, whether I am immuned or maybe not having fun, i am not sure.

but HHH do have some good stuff and I would not mention it if they didnt.

again everyone is different.
FEB 10 - evil eddie
FEB 24 - marlyn manson
FEB 25 - soundwaves
Future
Jay and Silent Bob
Hermitude
The Herd
Dig It Up
Ball Park Music
Parklife 2012
Harvest 2012
homebake 2012
mickabio76 +

disenfranchised

Times thanked
< 0
my understanding is that bodymass, metabolism, and stimulus are the 3 key factors. first two are easy enough to adjust for, last one isnt, nothing like a 3am comedown in the back of a cab, some afghani driver talking shite with alalala music playing and some girl yelling in your ear for apparently being all over another random girl, apparently
Page 1 of 3

« Previous Thread Next Thread »