All About The Music

All Tomorrow’s Parties timetables

Tools
Sex Cauldron +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 5
All Tomorrow’s Parties timetables
this will already go down as the best festival of 2013.
grattan +

I know three things about Richard Wilkins - great bloke, big hair, massive c--k

Times thanked
< 2,998
The Drones have also picked a list of Books to recommend to attendees, A Confederacy Of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole, For Whom The Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway, The Sirens Of Titan by Kurt Vonnegut, Guignol's Band by Louis Ferdinand Celine,The Burial by Courtney Collins, Shots by Don Walker, Atomised by Michel Houellebecq, The Third Policeman by Flann O Brien and Straw Dogs by John Gray.
Stefan Beck +

Junior Vice President

Times thanked
< 5,299
I feel pretty hip since I've read the first three of those.
This song is for the guy who keeps yelling from the balcony, and it's called "We Hate You, Please Die".
Jamezwm +

Dorkus Malorkus

Times thanked
< 459
Not to be outdone Jamezwm has compiled a list of berks he recommends to attendees:

1. Zoo Magazine, November 2009
For me this issue really hit the ground running with Emily Scott's insightful Sizzling Summer Strip.

2. The God Delusion, Richard Dawkins
Nothing is as dull as hearing the loudest person in the room give their opinion on why a certain subject sucks. In this case it's Dicky D rebutting every point the bible and religious peoples ever made. In a strange twist of irony he becomes a preacher.
Awful awful reading.

3. Twilight, Stephanie Meyer
I had no idea the movie was a book, and at the time I was watching True Blood because boobs so thought vampires were okay. My gf at the times' BFF recommended the movie to us. What she meant to say was R Patz is a hunk and the movie is terrible. The friend also has every Disney movie on DVD so that explains that.

4. Javascript for Dummies
When I studied the Internetz my Javascript teacher was a weird asexual guy. He taught code but he wrote said code on a whiteboard. This infuriated me as I learned nothing. The Dummies book isn't much better. I hate Javascript.

Last edited by Jamezwm: Fri 8th Feb 2013 at 2:15 PM

berlinchair101 +

His favourite movie is books!

Times thanked
< 10,078

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamezwm View Post

2. The God Delusion, Richard Dawkins
Nothing is as dull as hearing the loudest person in the room give their opinion on why a certain subject sucks. In this case it's Dicky D rebutting every point the bible and religious peoples ever made. In a strange twist of irony he becomes a preacher.
Awful awful reading.

Fuck, that's amazing.
These Are Places You Can Find Me Standing With My Arms Folded

December

Cloud Nothings

monokhrome_nite +

I hate music. It's got too many notes.

Times thanked
< 1,807
Richard Dawkins makes me want to be all of the religions all at once.
ThatDude123 +

NO ONE MAN SHOULD HAVE ALL THAT POWER RANGERS

Times thanked
< 2,046

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAMONESelaar View Post

Santos, who blurs the line between irony and genuine fandom.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braveheart81 View Post

I once dubbed someone with the nickname Bunnings. As in they were such a tool they were a building full of them. Unfortunately for them, the nickname stuck.

Big Day Out/Arcade Fire/Laneway/Mistaken For Strangers Q&A/The National/QOTSANIN/The Rolling Stones/Michael Buble (In the B-Stage Moshpit FARKEN!)

Go to Albertinho.net for links to my social networks and some occasional rambling, I guess

« Previous Thread Next Thread »