The Unofficial Big Day Out Forum

Contact Number for BDO

Tools
rayejay +

Scenester

Times thanked
< 0
Unhappy Contact Number for BDO
ok... so i am stressing!!! i haven't received my tickets for this sunday. i have sent heaps of emails and haven't heard anything back!
i know that they were sent because i have been to my local post office, but the registered post card went to the wrong address. they have advised that these have been returned to sender. what do i do from here??!?? i can't find a number to contact them to find out what to do.
can anyone help??
Slip_dog +

"Get ya glow on"

Times thanked
< 159
The official big day out facebook page might help you more .....maybe
Double_Supercool +

meh

Times thanked
< 0
as far as i know they don't have a number. when i had to do a change of address last year because i had to move suddenly (job fell through) it took a while for them to get back to me and confirm the new address. i also just put in a question about the bdo ticket exchange and it took 3 days to get back to me while their site said 24hr turnaround.

then again, they still had the ticket exchange website operating and accepting registration and ticket details 2.5 weeks after they had closed the service (without noting this anywhere until you go to check tickets and it says it is closed) so, y'know, they don't really seem to be on top of it in any way.

i'd be emailing them on the website stat. as for the notice going to the wrong address, is there any more info on that? if it is not your fault (ie, your invoice would have the address so you could prove you had given it correctly), you may be able to take it up with the postal industry ombudsman. you might not get your tickets but you could possibly be compensated. not ideal, i know, but better than no tickets and no money.

good luck

matt
deenie +

watch this space

Times thanked
< 228
i just had a look at my tickets and the letter that came with them, there is no phone number, but it does say you can check the website for info, so maybe email them again. in the letter it says 'please treat your ticket like cash and keep it safe, as we do not replace lost tickets' so if you can get proof from aus post that you didn't collect them hopefully it can be sorted, if not your chances may be slim unfortunately.

good luck

« Previous Thread Next Thread »